Pesky allergies will disappear with these easy and available holistic finds.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix vinegar, lemon juice and water and sip on this concoction to increase your potassium, which helps to break up the mucus in your nose.
- Wash it Off: Wash off the outdoor pollen when you get back home, plus the hot shower can help to temporarily clear up your sinuses.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture could be a good way to decrease your allergy symptoms. Do some research and check it out - there are tons of health benefits with this practice!
- Green Tea: Switch out your coffee and drink green tea, which is full of antioxidants to help with allergy symptoms.
- Eliminate Sugar: Sugar is highly acidic and can increase mucus in your body. People who enlisted in a low sugar diet saw improvements in their allergy symptoms.
- Onions: Onions contain quercetin, which is proven to help minimize water and itchy eyes, asthma, hay fever, and cold and flu symptoms. Make sure to add onions and vitamin C to your diet for a daily health boost.